How to Erase Part of a Sticker in PicsArt Mod Apk?
Have you ever tried to erase part of a sticker in PicsArt Mod Apk? If so, you know that it’s not an easy task. In fact, it can be quite frustrating. This post is for you if you’ve tried everything and part of the sticker still won’t come off. We’ll show you how to erase part of a sticker using a simple trick that works every time.
Remove Part of a Sticker from Photos using PicsArt Mod Apk
Some pictures in PicsArt Mod Apk may have stickers on them. If you want to erase part of a sticker, follow these steps:
- Choose the picture that has the sticker on it.
- Click the Edit button in the toolbar.
- Click the Erase button in the toolbar.
- Select the area that you want to erase from the sticker and click OK.
What Are the Different Parts of a Photo that Can Be Erased?
There are many different parts of a photo that can be erased in PicsArt Mod Apk, including backgrounds, text, images, and stickers. To erase something in PicsArt Mod Apk, first select the object you want to erase. Then press and hold the Eraser button on the toolbar and drag the cursor over the area you want to erase. When you release the button, the selected area will be deleted.
How to Erase an Image Step-by-Step?
If you want to erase part of a sticker in PicsArt Mod Apk, follow these simple steps:
- Open the app and select the picture you want to erase.
- Tap and hold the sticker until it begins to jiggle.
- Drag the sticker off the picture and release it.
- Select Erase Partial from the menu that appears.
- In the Partial Area field, indicate where you want to erase part of the sticker.
- In the Style field, select Erase from Top or Erase from Bottom as desired.
- Tap Erase to begin erasing the selected area of the sticker.
If you have pictures that are stained with sticker residue, there is a way to erase part of the sticker without damaging the photo. All you need is some acetone and a cotton swab. First, moisten the area of the sticker that you want to erase. Then use acetone to soften the adhesive. Next, rub the cotton swab over the areas that you want to erase and remove any excess adhesive. The photo will now be clean and free of any remnant stickers!